Which credit cards can I use to purchase online?
- American Express
- PayPal - To use this option you must have an existing account with PayPal. Click here for more information on PayPal.
- PayPal Express - You also need an existing account with PayPal to use this option. This is a quicker checkout option.
- Dotti Gift Card
You may split payments between a GIFT CARD and either a Credit Card or PayPal. If you choose to split a payment, you must enter in your gift card information first.
Buy Now, Wear Now and Pay Later with Afterpay
Afterpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases online. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly equal instalments.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need
- An Australian Visa or Mastercard credit card or debit card. Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards.
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- An Australian billing & delivery address
How do I use Afterpay?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
Please see Afterpay’s full terms and conditions here.
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- For orders over $500 or for purchases by new Afterpay customers the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- For orders under $500 from existing Afterpay customers, the first payment will be deducted 2 weeks after the purchase and the remaining three instalments deducted each fortnight over the following 6 weeks (8 weeks in total).
- Instalments are automatically deducted from the nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Afterpay account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay and will be charged a further $7 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. Contact Afterpay if there are extenuating circumstances which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Afterpay’s full terms & conditions.
How do I return/exchange an item purchased with Afterpay online?
You can obtain a refund by (i) posting it to our Online Store Returns/Exchange address or (ii) exchange in store for product or a gift card. Gift cards will also be issued for any difference between the item exchanged and the amount originally paid. We are unable to issue refunds in store for online orders where Afterpay was used as tender. All refunds and exchanges are subject to our refund and exchange policy having been met.
Online refunds/exchanges can be posted to:
1 Roussos Place
Truganina VIC 3029
When will I get my order?
The delivery times for orders purchased using Afterpay will be the same as our standard or express time-frames. For delivery times by area go to our delivery page.
For queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders or your Afterpay account email email@example.com or call 1300 100 729. To find information on commonly asked questions go to Afterpay’s FAQ’s page.
Are the prices online the same in store?
We endeavour to keep our prices consistent throughout our stores and online. Occasionally, our pricing may be slightly different due to special promotions or mark downs that are only available when purchasing online. These promotions will only apply to online orders unless otherwise stated.
* Please Note:
- All prices in the online store include GST. GST is payable on all goods delivered after 30th June 2000. Delivery fee does not incur GST charges
- All prices are in Australian dollars. For further information regarding overseas orders, please refer to Delivery & Returns.
- We will bill your credit cards in Australian dollars and your card company will convert the charges for you.